Before I go any further, I have to let you know that this is going to be a different type of review. Instead of rehashing how totally awesome Post22 is, I’m gonna take the hater approach and jot down some things that are wrong with the site.
Here comes the (partial) diss list:
- The background color is not set to white. (Turn off the default white background on your browser to see for yourself.)
- They use tables for layout.
- There are no direct links to the news posts."Hey, did ya see what Post22 wrote? Go to the site, scroll down a bit and it should be there somewhere, I think. It was there last week!"
- Certain news links open in a new window.
- There are no clean URLs on the articles.
- The site totally fails HTML, CSS and 508 validation.
- They use spacer.gif’s.
That’s enough for today.