Black Friday Deal: 25% Off On Orders Over $50. Use Promocode: 25OFF I get it! Thanks!

News

Team Report 08-25-06

Skip to the rants (41)

kfrostdrewbraydon_360

Andrew Reynolds, Bryan Herman, Leo Romero and Braydon Szafranski have returned home from representing Baker on Thrasher's King of the Road Tour. Ed Templeton and Austin Stephens have also returned home to sunny SoCal, bro. Ed drove the Toy Machine van and busted out a bunch of tricks on the list of challenges.

Austin went along just for the fun of it. He celebrated his birthday on Monday with the Toy Machine team. Happy Birthday, Austin! The guys are pretty beat, but were able to rack up a ton of points, so we’ll find out this weekend which team is crowned King of the Road for 2006.

heathmattmarquis_360

This past weekend, Heath Kirchart, Kevin Long, Matt Allen and Marquis Preston went out to New York for the Back to the Banks contest. We met up with Brandon Westgate and hung out and had some good times. Matt Allen won the Best Overall Skater Award and went home with $1000 in dollar bills.

On Sunday, we went KCDC in Brooklyn to hang out, sign some posters and skate the mini-ramp. Marquis, who is on flow for Chocolate skateboards, then flew out to Kansas City to meet up with the Chocolate team to finish up the Badass Meets Dumbass Tour. Kevin stayed out in New York this week and is flying home today. Heath is heading up to the Bay Area to film for the upcoming Alien Workshop video with Greg Hunt.

amyheathmatt_360

Aaron Suski just went home to Tucson, Arizona. He had been recently spotted schralping around in the Pacific Northwest on a TransWorld trip, hitting up a bunch of skateparks. “Camping, skating, swimming, campfires, you know how we do,” said good ol' Suskiwoo.

jimmyspankyminer_360

Chris Senn recently got broke off. He is at home in Hawaii right now, recovering from a broken hand, ribs and collarbone. Senn broke his hand skating his backyard ramp a little while back. Then the week after that, he skated the Volcom Meadows contest in Mammoth, California and took a gnarly slam that broke some ribs and his collarbone.

“The whole time I’ve skated, I’ve never broken a bone, and then I break three in just a couple of weeks!” Senn commented. He will be back on his board next weekend for the Downtown Showdown contest at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles.

marquiwestgate_360

(41) responses to: Team Report 08-25-06

1. yes. i am first. for the first time ever. now i am officialy a deouche nozel. yeah!

brainspiller's Emeritar brainspiller Posted:
  2. yay for deouche nozel haha j/k

baked91's Emeritar baked91 Posted:
  3. deouche nozel lol

staygoldguy's Emeritar staygoldguy Posted:
  4. does anyone ever read any of this cuz a sure dont i aint doin that because it still be summer bitch douche nozel

5. dude u guys spelled duche wrong lol

Rawrskater's Emeritar Rawrskater Posted:
  6. Rawrskater's Emeritar Rawrskater Posted:
  7. Rawrskater's Emeritar Rawrskater Posted:
  8. lol wth is douche nozel

EmericaRulez912's Emeritar EmericaRulez912 Posted:
  9. does anyone know who chaz pinedas shoe sponsor is?

livefreeordie's Emeritar livefreeordie Posted:
  10. chaz Pineda took my last name!! oh well....anyway I hope Toy or Baker wins.

green14's Emeritar green14 Posted:
  11. zero and darkstar are pretty cool but i like toy better

green14's Emeritar green14 Posted:
  12. zero is gonna kill that thing man them and baker have the best all around teams

livefreeordie's Emeritar livefreeordie Posted:
  13. the only reason that zero would win is cuz they got chris cole but i hope baker wins cuz they the shit

baked91's Emeritar baked91 Posted:
  14. And they have jamie thomas, tommy sandoval and josh harmony.

livefreeordie's Emeritar livefreeordie Posted:
  15. oh and mike bennet who is starting to get good.

16. matt bennet you mean

says on: 08/26/06 at 10:35
    livefreeordie
    says on: 08/26/06 at 10:36
    livefreeordie
    says on: 08/26/06 at 12:24

RVCA's Emeritar RVCA Posted:
  19. Still Needs Ta Shut Tha Fuck Up!

RVCA's Emeritar RVCA Posted:
  20. Baker is gonna beat Zeros,toy machines,and what ever the other team is BUTS in KOTR 06

AKsk8er's Emeritar AKsk8er Posted:
  21. I agree with you 100% Contraband.

Taylor's Emeritar Taylor Posted:
  22. zero has a strong team though, man

willEF57's Emeritar willEF57 Posted:
  23. fuck i missed the back at the banks!

porcelainxdoll's Emeritar porcelainxdoll Posted:
  24. i tink contraband and sk8rchick want to have sex with me because they sure are obsessed with me. Oh and sk8rschik you are allowed to use parenthesis for an interupter because we used that in language AP honors which is the highest you can get in highschool if you didn't know, ha some language arts teacher you are.

livefreeordie's Emeritar livefreeordie Posted:
  25. And I know that yall are going to respond with the original shut the fuck up or come on now spell it with me. It's okay that yall have feelings for me but I don't like you. I'm terribly sorry but I already have a girlfriend. Once again I'm sorry if you wanted me really bad, but I don't date people over the computer, but I do know where you both can go match.com you're bound to find a soulmate there.

livefreeordie's Emeritar livefreeordie Posted:
  26. You know what? That really hurts. You don't date over the comp? Are you sure? I'm really upset now.

Hmm... I don't think you have a girlfriend. I'll bet you have a boyfriend, and you're scared to admit it. It's okay to come out of the closet once every now and then.

You need to RELAX!

Taylor's Emeritar Taylor Posted:
  27. If i was gay why would a be afraid to admit it because thats what they do. why do they have gay pride parades but her name is jessica price if you want to know. oh and by the way how is things going with you and emerica woman.

28. Relax.

Taylor's Emeritar Taylor Posted:
  29. when is contraband gonna come on here and tell me to shut the fuck up.

30. Matt Bennett and Josh Harmony skate for Toy Machine

green14's Emeritar green14 Posted:
  31. matt bennet doesn't

livefreeordie's Emeritar livefreeordie Posted:
  32. whered you hear matt bennet was repping toy?

EmericaSkate1213's Emeritar EmericaSkate1213 Posted:
  33. Matt Bennet does ride for toy machine

DylanSkatesEmerica's Emeritar DylanSkatesEmerica Posted:
  34. Sk8erchik777 really needs to stop talking

DylanSkatesEmerica's Emeritar DylanSkatesEmerica Posted:
  35. We are supposed to leave comments on the events, not grammar

DylanSkatesEmerica's Emeritar DylanSkatesEmerica Posted:
  36. I just read up and mat bennet does ride for toy I was thinking garrett hill or somethin

37. whoo doggy!

k-dog's Emeritar k-dog Posted:
  38. wait is the compition about to start in thrasher??

Rawrskater's Emeritar Rawrskater Posted:
  39. col

DEFYkid's Emeritar DEFYkid Posted:
  40. doushee dozel
    hah
    funny.hah
    hah
    kayill stop.

kittyROMERO's Emeritar kittyROMERO Posted:
  41. i simply love the emerica team!! but i want erik backk!! what hapend to him???... where is?

propaganda's Emeritar propaganda Posted:

Leave your rant

's Emeritar Anonymouse Posted: Right Now

URLs will automatically be turned into links.