We just posted our new Fall 2010 collection of shoes and gear!
Leo's new favorite shoe is basic but comes with a Level 1 insole and a extra padded midsole, so you can jump down stairs like Leo, and ride away from it like Leo!
Another new model is the Trenton, inspired by a classic vintage court shoe.
Emerica is also proud to present a grip of special collaborations this season:
- Attention, loyal pawns! The Leo + Ed Bro Lab and Romero 2 + Ed shoes are a must-buy for dedicated shredsters and art lovers alike.
- If smooth sailing is more your style, you will enjoy the fine nubuck versions of the Hsu Gaudy, Reynolds Cruisers Gaudy, Reynolds 3 Gaudy and The Situation Gaudy.
- On the more colorful end of the spectrum is the Reynolds 3 Design-a-3 winner splattered with some Altamont love.
- Have a headbangers ball with Sam Hitz and his band SHED. They just threw up a pair of sick shoes called the Francis SHED just for you!
- Also, don't miss out on all of the snazzy new colorways of all your old favorites!
In the Gear section, be sure to check out all the latest offerings from the Jerry Hsu and Heath Kirchart collections.
As if all that weren't enough, there's a crazy amount of new t-shirt designs and tons of new items in all the other sections. Go nuts and buy it all at your favorite neighborhood skate shop.