Stylish mid-top skate + chiller.
From the run-down shacks and garbage-strewn vacant lots of Long Beach comes skateboard + guitar master Leo Romero. His latest Emerica shoe, the Troubadour, is a stylish mid-top skate + chiller. If it’s good enough for Thrasher’s Skater of the Year, it’s good enough for you.
• Thin padded tongue and collar provide maximum comfort for a lightweight finish.
• Mid-top design grips feet and ankles for more stable skating.
• DTTF dropped-to-the-floor footbed lowers center of gravity for improved skating performance.
• Gum rubber outsole with Triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating.
• Double-stitched narrow wrap-around panel crosses over triple-stitched Ollie area to help prevent blow-outs and make shoes last longer.
• Time-honored vulcanized construction makes shoes sturdy.
• Heel pull makes shoes a breeze to put on.
• Emerica Combo logo and Romero signature logo on tongue.
• Triangle logo on side and heel.
Waxed Canvas / Premium Smooth Undercover Suede
- Item code: 6102000079/468
- Share on Facebook
- Tweet it