Vladik was born in the Republic of Belarus, a landlocked state bordering Russia and the Ukraine. At age of 14 his family moved to Germany; the country in which he calls home. When you skate with Vladik you’ll soon realise he is one of those people who just doesn’t do “half assed.” If he starts, he’s gonna finish—and you can be sure there won’t be too many bails in the process.
Now living in the city of Stuttgart Vladik’s taking his own brand of technical power-skating and smashing it down anything he wishes. Keep an eye out for Vladik’s footage in the future, he’s definitely on a roll.
- Age: 22
- Hometown: Cologne, Germany
- Sponsors: Emerica, Volcom, Team Titus, Electric, Clepto Boxers, Titus Bielefeld, Lemonaid
- Cites: Cologne, Berlin, Barcelona
- Spots: Cyprus, Kulturforum Berlin and the streets
- Parks: the new skate plaza in Cologne, Stoner plaza, Madrid skate plaza
- Albums: Bob Dylan “Desire,” Pink Floyd “Wish You Were Here,” Sixto Rodriguez “Cold Fact”
- Van tunes: Wiz Khalifa “Black and Yellow,” Pink Floyd “Time,” Joy Division “Love Will Tear Us Apart”
- Video Parts: Austyn Gilette, Habitat “Origin,” Brandon Westgate “Stay Gold, ” Gravis “Dylan”
- Essential tour items: iPhone, wallet and the money inside
- People to skate with: homies from Cologne, Bielefeld and teammates
- Inspirational skateboarders: Dennis Busenitz, Brandon Westgate, Sean Malto
- Food: salads, steaks and Russian kitchen
- Books: Mr. Nice, Howard Marks/ Wonderland Avenue, Danny Sugerman/11 Minutes, Paulo Coelho
- Bars: Bar 25 (RIP), Sixpack Cologne, Müslibar Cologne
- Things that make you happy: good people around me, good trips and living atmosphere, being free
- Things that piss you off: moments without money, being sad and being injured
- Reasons you skate for Emerica: ‘cause it's the best!