Super comfortable, ultra lightweight, high performance.
Shotgun-brandishing trailer park trash that blew in from the high desert, Bryan Herman doesn't care much about anything, except riding his skateboard. He’s super tech and super gnarly. Bryan designed his fourth Emerica shoe, The Herman G6, simply for skateboarding, and completely loaded it up with brand-new technical features to make it a super comfortable, ultra-lightweight, and high-performance skate shoe.
• Maximum airflow breathable tongue and sidewall with cold air intake keep feet cool.
• Custom-formed thin tongue foam cushions top of feet for snug fit.
• Tongue-centering strap keeps tongue from sliding down sideways.
• New G6 high-rebound lightweight foam footbed cushions bottom of feet.
• New three-part midsole system improves stability and cushions bottom of feet during heavy impacts, featuring full-length G6 high-rebound foam on top, stabilizing lightweight foam carriage in the middle, and gum rubber outsole on the bottom.
• Super flexible cupsole provides loads of board feel for more accuracy.
• Triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating.
• Solid medial mid-foot tread panel protects feet from Primo rail landings.
• One upper panel covers toe and Ollie area to help shoes last longer.
• Solid heel tread panel reduces effects of heel drag wear to help shoes last longer.
• Debossed Herman signature on side.
• Triangle logos on tongue and side.
• G-CODE!!! “X” stitches on back.
- Item code: 6102000078/350
- Share on Facebook
- Tweet it